The New UK Graduate route:
New points-based immigration or new Graduate route aims to attract and retain top talent. It also ensures that the best international students will continue to contribute to U.K. society. A bachelor’s degree or higher is required for top-level applicants by 1 July 2021. This will be aiming to ensure that businesses can recruit the most highly qualified from across the globe to drive the economy forwards.
Eligibility & Requirements for :
Immigration Rules laid before the Parliament on 4th March 2021 state that international students must meet certain requirements to apply for the Graduate route:-
1. Firstly, they need to Complete an eligible degree at the undergraduate level or above in the UK.
2. Have a track record of compliance with the government’s immigration requirements.
3. Finally Graduate students can work or look for work for a maximum of two years, or three years for doctoral students post study.
- And students can seek employment in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Once they have completed their studies, students can go on living, working, and fulfilling their dreams in the UK with this Graduate route.
Key features of the Graduate route:
1. They are unsponsored, meaning applicants do not need a job offer to apply.
2. Neither do they need minimum salary requirements nor caps on numbers.
3. Finally the graduates on this route will be able to work flexibly, switch jobs, and develop their careers as required.
For expert assistance regarding all forms of immigration advice, contact email@example.com or WhatsApp us on 07583452230 and we can connect you to the right immigration law professional. Visit https://www.bizlawuk.co.uk to find out more about how we can help you with our other business services, check our 5-star testimonials and watch our Youtube channel or listen to our podcasts. If you find this information useful, please follow our social media platforms, like, and share.