We have specialist solicitors to help with U.K. Media Law, Contracts, Trademark and Copyright Protection work.
Bizlaw U.K. has over 20 years of special legal expertise with media services. Typical clients may include TV, film , radio and press, online broadcast, film producers, content owners, advertising agencies, marketing and event organising companies.
- Good rapport with Governing bodies like the Office of Communications (Ofcom) and the Advertising Standards Authority which regulate media and advertising law and product placement.
- Film production contracts, Content acquisition, distribution, BARB contracts for free to air channel ratings and subscriber management.
- Large events contracts e.g. Mayor of London events, sponsorship, fashion shows, ticketing and barter contracts.
- Piracy and solutions for Copyright infringements, trademark and film name registration, protection and domain name infringements.
- Advice on websites, TV, radio and print media.
- Advice on legal matters relating to the media and connections to media contacts providing related services like TV launch platforms.
- General commercial and business law advice to media companies as well as assistance with Sponsor licences and immigration visas for international artists to film in the U.K..